14 de mar. de 2012

Músicas aleatórias #1

Tumblr_m0u6xuh9ia1rp452do1_500_large 
Resolvi compartilhar com vocês algumas músicas que eu ando escutando semanalmente (ou quando der), só assim é uma chance de vocês conhecerem e gostarem de bandas que eu ouço ^^ 

1. Skinny Love - Birdy

Trechinho: And I told you to be patient / And I told you to be fine / And I told you to be balanced / And I told you to be kind / In the morning i'll be with you / But it will be a different kind / 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets / And you'll be owning all the fines [...]

2. Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft. Civil Wars


Trechinho: Just close your eyes / The sun is goin' down / You'll be alright / No one can hurt you now / Come morning light / You and I'll be safe and sound [...]
3. In the Mourning - Paramore


Trechinho: And it takes all my strength / Not to dig you up from the ground in which you lay / The biggest part of me / You were the greatest thing / And now you're just a memory to let go of

4. Perfect Memory - Remy Zero


Trechinho: And I'll remember you / And the things that we used to do / And the things that we used to say / I'll remember you / That way

5. Astronaut - Simple Plan


Trechinho: 'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut / Sending SOS from this tiny box / And I lost all signal when I lifted off / Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot / Can I please come down, cause I'm tired of drifting round and round / Can I please come down?

♣♣♣

Essas são algumas das músicas que eu curto. Sei que não são muito conhecidas, mas essa é a graça na divulgação de músicas né? Daí vocês vão conhecendo novas bandas e gostando :) 

Então, conhecem as músicas? 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Só comente quando saber pelo menos 10% do post e escolha a opção "Nome/URL". Ah e não aceito selos/tags e nem parceria. Obrigada pela visita.